Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Do You Love what You Feel?

"Lifelong learning begins with a heart that desires change, wisdom, and application." Bill Mowry

1. What are you passionate about?
2. Is your passion infectious?
3. What ways have you shared your passion with others?
4. What paths have you paved that others want to follow?
5. How are you planning to use your passion to heal the pain in the world?

These questions now snapping, crackling, and popping in your mind are good questions. I believe a lack of passion has a lot to do with how we treat ourselves. However, pursuing an issue that you know you could make better tends to heal brokenness. Here are five reasons and/or excuses we use to delay identifying our passion:

*Wait till I get my money right
*Wait till the children grow up
*Wait till I lose 20 pounds
*Wait till I turn colors
*Wait... duck, duck, (waiting) GOOSE.

We see the pain in each other’s faces. We see it in their body language. WE see it when we pull up the stoplight and glance at the person in the car next to us. We see it in the man and woman smoking one cigarette after another. We see it in the woman who freely gives herself away. We see it in the man cajoling any woman just for game. Oh yes, we see it. And for some of us, WE ARE "IT". Since we are aware of the roadblocks that cause us pain, why do we feast on these smelly bones, these useless tactics that undermine our intelligence? Quick fixes: THEY DON'T WORK!

As we grow in our awareness of how we care for ourselves, we are setting the tone for how others treat us. Be open to embrace your passion so others will see it, feel it, and follow your lead. Regardless of your circumstances, get started. We are waiting to feel the healing passion that you love and feel.

Do you love what you feel? If not, I invite you to the one that loves what you feel: John 3:16, Psalm 8, 92, and especially 139. I pray: God help us to see ourselves before we destroy ourselves. Ashe'


Kimyon,
The DIAMOND Coach
Diamonlicious ™


Personal Mission:
"To gain full expression of all my feelings, needs, and abilities, in order to unlock all of my power. To accept myself at every stage, continually developing my skills to become all I am capable of becoming, and make a valuable contribution."

No comments:

Post a Comment