Tuesday, May 4, 2010

L O V E

I welcomed love in freely,

without resistance,

without doubt or question.

I opened my heart and allowed the fresh breeze of love to blow in--
inside my arteries,

my veins,

my organs,

and up into my brain...

Ooooh, it felt sooooooo good.

I welcomed its scent, so sweet is its aroma.
I rubbed it into my black skin, it became melanoma.
It changed the color of what I said and how I behaved.
It began to break and bend, rip and tear me from limb to limb.

I fought back.
I even tried to stuff it away.
Yet, it returned more forceful than its entry,
cutting and twisting me around like a rag doll.

I cried.

I screamed.

I fainted.

And while I lay there spinning around in love,

it hit me;

you have no say here...

my body quivered and jerked.

Surrender.

Love won.

I felt peace-FULL.

Love said, Now get up,

go out

and

LOVE.

Ashe'

Kimyon
The DIAMOND Coach
Diamonlicious ™

c 2007

Has any one else fallen...?

No comments:

Post a Comment